Sunday, January 4, 2009

I upgraded my phone this week...

I chose a phone based on features that I wanted plus price. I kind of wanted to get the Dare but worried that it would be easier for my to break...since I keep a lot of stuff in my scrub pockets for work. I ended up getting the Gleam. I didn't really play with the phone much until after it was purchased. I came to find out about an hour later that I totally had gotten a man-phone. I think it's pretty funny actually. It has features like a car with a menu like a dash board. The living wallpaper feature is best described as vertually driving down a road in the city or country. Plus, when I get messages the phone honks at me. (Which just so happened that I received a text as I as making a U-turn the day I got the phone. I was right by a police car and the honking noise startled me! I pretty much stopped mid turn and rechecked around me for cars.) The main complaint I have with the phone is that it didn't come with good ring tones. I'm sure most phones are like that now, though. It's a ploy to make people spend more money. My last phone that I got 2plus years ago had great ring tones. I never had to download any. The Gleam lives up to it's name as it is very shiny gold plated with black and silver keys.

No comments: